17 years have passed since we lost our beloved brother. And then this! Watch the video from Seasonings this week to hear the amazing story, and how it might just change your life.
(We are working to fix the issue of the auto focus in this video for our next installment.)
Question: Which of the 6 questions Sarah mentioned most resonated with you? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
“Life is short: Will you Change Yours?”
PART 1: Change your Life Series
Presented by Sarah Beckman
September 9, 2015
If you want to “Live like Bowen” ask these questions:
- Are you living in a way that others would REMEMBER YOU WELL?
“Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.” 1 Thess 5:23
- Do you have a STORY/TESTIMONY that could bless someone?
“He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see.” John 9:11
- Are you GRATEFUL for all your Father’s given you?
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thess. 5:16-18
- Is there a relationship in your life that needs RESTORATION?
“If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone..” Romans 12:18
- Are you CHERISHING your “somethings”?
“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.” Exodus 20:12
- Will you trust that God will use even your GREATEST SORROW for His good?
“Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.” John 9:3